Friday, November 30, 2007

Merry Christmas!

As december first comes around I am looking back over the past year just to remember God's blessings. this year He has exceeded my expectations once again. The main thing I am thankful for in my life it the attitude of service I see in the people in my church. It encourages me to serve with a joyful heart.

Oh, come, all ye faithful,
Joyful and triumphant!
Oh, come ye, oh, come ye to Bethlehem;
Come and behold him
Born the king of angels:
Oh, come, let us adore him,
Oh, come, let us adore him,
Oh, come, let us adore him,
Christ the Lord.


Let us rejoice!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Hello, Beth! I found your blog. Praying for you. Have a wonderful weekend!

Holly said...

Thanks for encouraging me, Beth! You just don't know how much I appreciated your friendship. I am so thankful to have you in my life!

Anonymous said...

Boo!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually, "Boo" in this case poses more as a greeting than anything else. :) And since I just found your little blog, I decided to leave you one of those.

Lizzy said...

Heya Beth :)
see you tomorrow!